Cervicogenic Headache Treatment
About the process:
Cervicogenic headache can Mamic migraine but difference is migraine headache is rooted in brain, while cervicogenic headache is rooted from cervical spine (neck) or base of skull. Cervicogenic headache is caused by problems in nerves, bones or muscles of neck although pain starts in head, its source is neck.
What is the procedure
- Problems in neck can trigger it.
- Degenerative condition (OA, Prolapse dice, whiplash injury)
- Wrong posture while setting or standing at work.(prolong incorrect postures stress the neck & base of skull).
- Falling asleep in awkward position
- Spinal manipulation, trigger Pt. release, strengthening, posture correction etc.
- Stiff neck.
- Pain around eyes
- Pain while coughing.
- Headache with certain neck posture or movement
- Throbbing head pain
I Had back pain since one month, painkillers gave temporary relief, but thanks to Dr. Aishwarya's exercises and her modalities the pain has subsided a lot in a week.- Anonymous
I had dislocated my Right shoulder for the second time and was traumatised,Dr. Anvi had taken almost care to rehabilitate me,I am still under her guidance and wouldn't hesitate a bit to refer her.- Anonymous
Copyrights © . All rights reserved. Axis Multispecialty Hospital Site designed by SDA