K Tapping Therapy
About the process:
Kinesive taping or k-taping is application of tape (Thin, stretchy , elastic cotton strip with acrylic adhesive). That can benefit wide range of muscle skeletal & sport injuries.
What is the procedure
- Alleviates discomfort & increased calculation
- Decreased inflammation
- Pain & swelling
- Facilitate muscle or inhibition
- Maintain fascia fluidity & trigger Pt. release
- Used in prevention & treatment of sports injuries
- Also used for other orthopaedic condition , tendinitis (tennis elbow, plantar facilities, bursitis. Accurate OA , posture correction, Frozen shoulder, Trapezities , neck conditions).
Copyrights © . All rights reserved. Axis Multispecialty Hospital Site designed by SDA