About the process:
manual therapy is specialised form of PT delivered by hands to put pressure on muscle tissue & manipulate joint in order to decreased pain, improve joint mobility, reduce muscle spasm & it dysfunction.
What is the procedure
- Soft tissue release. (Decreased muscle tension).
- Mobilisation/manipulation (helps loosen, tight tissues, decreased pain, increased flexibility) by varying speed, force, amplitude.
Great attention from beginning to end. Dr.ANVI SHAH was friendly and extremely helpful. The hands on work was very detailed and I felt well taken care off. Once it was time for my rehabilitation exercises, I was again impressed by the physical therapy aids. Dr.Anvi is very knowledgeable and she made me feel very comfortable. Overall, my experience was excellent.- anonymous
She is very punctual that no patient has to wait and also friendly .she communicate with the patients according to their comfort. She is very good in her work and also do treatment very well. Thanks Dr. vidya for your treatment.- anonymous
- Corrects alignment.
- Works on central systems to decreased pain
- Decreased stiffness
- Increased mobility of spine
- Simple techniques done by therapist with good results
- Helps to correct posture & functional independence (ADL)
- Improve relaxation & target source of pain, instead of only pain management
- Improve spinal biomechanics improves spine health
Copyrights © . All rights reserved. Axis Multispecialty Hospital Site designed by SDA